Thursday, March 17, 2011

why oh why?

Every now and then I wonder if I need serious mental therapy. I am a quilter and I need to remind myself that. I agreed to make a fleece blanket with a co-worker's grandaughter's name on it. Only problem is that was in September for a Christmas gift. Hmmmm...procrastinator that I am guess what's not done? Spring break's next week and I went today to re-buy the binding I bought to make this blanket so Sandy can take it when she leaves to visit her daughter. Of course it's almost sping and a project that would take so little time to do isn't done. Did I mention I'm a quilter not a blanket maker. Guess I'll go make a blanket and learn to say no. Since I already lost the original binding I bought, I'll have to develop some organizational skills, too. Right after I make that blanket in a minute or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment